Ladino speaking people
- Alejandro Acero Ayuda, the non-executive director of Ladino 21.
- Bryan Kirschen Ladino Lingust
- Dr. Carlos Yebra López, the executive director of Ladino 21.
- Derya Agis, Linguist, University of the People
- Devin E. Naar The Isaac Alhadeff Professor in Sephardic Studies, Associate Professor of History & Jewish Studies, Jackson School of International Studies, University of Washington
- Rabbi Eliezer Papo
- Güler Orgun Güler Orgun talking about herself - author of Ladino-English and Ladino-Spanish dictionaries
- Hannah S. Pressman scholar, writer, editor
- Judit R. Cohen - Ethnomusicologist, performer. York University.
- Karen Sarhon
- Moshe Shaul
- Myriam Moscona
- Ansina by Myriam Moscona
- Ora Schwarzwald
- Rachel Amado Bortnick, Founder, Ladinokomunita
- Dr. Rey Romero Associate Professor of Spanish at Univeristy of Houston Downtown.
- Sara Bunin Benor Professor of Contemporary Jewish Studies and Linguistics; Vice Provost at Hebrew Union College
- Ricardo Portal
- Antonio Ruiz Tinoco
- Elia Karmona
This is far from an exhaustive list. These are just the people I bumped into during my search. I hope to add more refernces later.